Monday, July 21, 2014

Check Yourself

 






 
 
 


If anyone has watched "Millionaire Matchmaker" they understand when I say I can have a  "masculine energy." Patti would probably yell at me for being to controlling and trying to assume the dominant role... but that's beside the point. My point is about clothes, and how a masculine energy can be so chic when integrated into an outfit. Androgynous clothes are always all over the runway. I am all about mixing (maybe my style is a little schizo), but mixing feminine and masculine is the way to go. Pairing a dress with sneakers was exactly how I was feeling the other day. Casual and laid back (with a dash of the 90's trend in the tie dress.) I added a menswear inspired watch for another touch, while the dress and clutch keep it in balance.
 
 
Dress: Zara. Shoes: TopShop Aviators and Clutch: Urban Outfitters. Watch: Michael Kors
 


No comments:

Post a Comment