Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Mission: Backpack





 
 
 


 



I have been searching for my perfect backpack for months now.
Ever since I saw the Mansur Gavriel backpack I was in love. It was so sleek, clean and chic, but unfortunately I cannot justify spending that much money on a backpack.Even though I really, really want to... 
Since then I have been searching for a reasonably priced backpack.
Personally, I wanted a black leather one. Not cloth, not quilted, just black.
I stumbled upon this one at DSW for only 50 dollars and had to get it.
 I had finally found the one. My mission was complete. I now had finished my epic journey of searching every online store frequently for a simple black leather reasonably priced backpack. Ah.
I can now embrace fall completely with my new black backpack!
Hurray!
 
Anyone else have a backpack obsession?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment