Monday, October 13, 2014

Bold Blazer


 



 

 
I have a confession to make, this blazer has been sitting in my closet for months. Never worn.
I bought it this summer and have been patiently waiting (kind of) for the weather to cool off so I can break this bad boy out. A long blazer in 90 degrees weather is a little much. But alas it is October and the weather has cooled off a bit so I finally pulled it out!
This blazer is bold, versatile and chic. I love classic pieces, like blazers, that have a modern or unique  twist to them. It is what develops personal style. The distinctions.
I paired this long, bright blazer over one of my go-to striped dresses for a casual dinner.
However, there are countless ways to wear it!
Over skinny jeans and a tee shirt or with leggings and a long button down are just two ideas... Be creative!
Blazers aren't just for the office anymore!

3 comments:

  1. Great combination!

    -- Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I really like the leopard with the stripes, the blazer is just icing on the cake!

    Have a great day!
    Brooke
    www.pumpsandpushups.com

    ReplyDelete