Thursday, November 6, 2014

Fall Football




One of my favorite things about fall is college football games. 
This past weekend was finally the first cold game! It. was. freezing. By the end of the (disappointing) game, I was a popsicle. I had to go to the bathroom the entire game, but didn't go because I physically could not move. As a Texan, we aren't so used to the cold.
What to wear to college football game?
Your team colors for one thing.
In fall weather, I personally love a puffy vest and beanie.
I wore this J. Crew sweatshirt underneath my vest and paired it with my garnet (team color) pants. It was also a rainy day so my Hunter rain boots were perfect!
Dressing for football games can be fun and practical!
 
 
Pants: H&M.     Shirt: J.Crew.    Vest: J.Crew.    Beanie: Garnet and Black.      Boots: Hunter boots.  

No comments:

Post a Comment