Thursday, June 12, 2014

A Versatile Midi

 























 
 






 





Dress from Forever 21. Shoes from Shoemint. Clutch from H&M. Earrings from Forever 21. Photo Credit to Kelvin from Notoriously Dapper.
 
Compared to the rest of my closet, I don't have too many dresses.
 When I saw this dress I had to get it. Why?... Because it is so versatile. First of all, I love the length. The midi skirt/dress length is one of my favorite trends right now. Second, Its a simple silhouette but has a fun print. Lastly, this dress can easily go from day to night.
For the day, I paired this dress with a very summery straw clutch with an orange border. I liked this clutch because it added a nice pop of color. The mint statement earrings went nicely with the color combination in the dress, and I then kept the rest of the jewelry minimal. I couldn't help myself and had to add my leopard/zebra print strappy heels. (Leopard mixes well with most prints, especially as shoes)
This dress is so versatile and easily styled.
For the office I would add a blazer and nude heels.
For a more casual day outfit you could wear this with a headband, sandals and a nice cuff.
At night, pair this dress with stilettos, big hair, and a more night friendly clutch.
I hope you like this outfit!
 









No comments:

Post a Comment