Thursday, June 12, 2014

Crochet Crop





Shirt from Urban Outfitters. Pants from Loft. Bucket Bag from Zara


My fashion mood seems to change all the time. Some days, like yesterday, I just want to be easy breezy and comfortable.
 Most of the time my fashion sense is classic with a little edge. However, sometimes its preppy, and sometimes its a little over the top.
 I love Rachel Zoe's style of "more is more" with a lot of jewelry and platform heels. I love her glamorous look,  she is a style icon.  Like in my previous post, I also love mixing prints and putting unexpected pieces together.
 But yesterday I was in a casual boho-esque mood.
 I went to lunch with a good friend of mine to one of our favorite spots to eat. This cafe happens to have the best mimosa's... of which we have indulged quite a few times.
(Probably not the best idea to gorge yourself on food while wearing a crop top, but too late)
Then we proceeded to go shopping, and to my astonishment did not buy anything. Somehow I had a bit of willpower and resisted temptation. Crazy.
I try to make it a rule that I only buy things I LOVE.
If I am unsure even a little bit, I usually don't buy it. I try to stick to that.
I don't believe you have to put yourself in one category: preppy, boho, classic, edgy. I believe peoples attitude, mood and circumstances change, and the clothes should change with it.

Wear what you feel.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment