Thursday, June 26, 2014

Boyfriend Jeans: From DAY to NIGHT

 
 
 
Boyfriend jeans are one of my favorite closet staples. They are comfortable and versatile.
Today I felt like showing how easy they are to transition from day into night.
I live in the south where it is currently HOT every day. Every day feels like you're living in a sauna.
Having said that, in the summers you just want to wear as little as possible.
I paired this teal tank top, coral necklace and gold cuff with my boyfriend jeans and sandals. Comfortable, colorful and cool for this hot weather. Easy peasy.
 Sunglasses needed due to scorching sun.
 
 
.
 




 
I wanted to show how easy this look could transition into a casual evening outfit.
In comes another favorite wardrobe staple: the blazer. Ah... the blazer, the piece that can elevate any outfit. The heavenly blazer can add a level of chicness to just about any look.
White, teal and coral look nice together for summer so I added my white blazer.
For shoes, I wore my black and white T strapped heels. They are opened toed which keeps them also casual and summery.
A blazer and heels with boyfriend jeans? Yes please!
 







 
 
The pieces in this outfit are basic staples that are in most peoples closets. When these pieces are put together they can make a great summer look.
There are so many options with blazers and boyfriend jeans, but one things for sure: they make a great pair.
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. I want your shoes! Love how you made 2 different looks with 1 outfit! You are great at fashion!!

    ReplyDelete