Sunday, June 29, 2014

PINEAPPLES + JACQUARD


















 
 

 
 
 
What mixes well with gold pineapples? A highlighter yellow jacquard skirt apparently!
As I have previously stated, I love mixing prints and textures.
This outfit has a lot of mixing, but stays in a similar color scheme keeping it tied together.
Sometimes unexpected patterns and colors go great together, you just have to experiment.
Personally, I love metallics so I loved pairing the gold pineapples with my metallic shoes.
When it mixes and matches, it looks effortless and fun.
Experimenting with clothes is a great way to develop personal style and have fun... what do ya think??
 
 
 
Tee shirt: J. Crew  .Skirt: J. Crew  Shoes: Zara. Bracelet: Francesca's


12 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit!! Love the shoes, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Normally don't notice shoes, but those are amazing!

    DTW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love mixing prints and patterns too. It's more fun that way :)

    cheers,
    theprettymustache.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Also, great blog!!! I looked at your site and you have great style!

      Delete
  4. Lovely post and outfit, I've always thought blondes look great with neon colors!!! I just sent you an email reagarding Timeless Look Shop
    xx
    http://timeless-look.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great. Love the neon pop!
    http://cupcakesandcrossbonesclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And great blog! I'm looking at yours now! :)

      Delete
  6. Love the pattern mixing and pop of color! You have a new follower :)

    www.instincttostyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you !! You have a new follower too!! I love the layout and style of your blog

      Delete
  7. That pineapple top is adorable! So whimsical and eye-catching. I love how you paired it with that skirt too! I love your blog, you are so pretty! :)

    xo
    Ash
    http://www.vogueanatomy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, that is so sweet! I was a science major and love science and fashion too ! I'm following your blog now! :)

      Delete