Sunday, June 1, 2014

In my White Tee

 
 
 
 
 
When talking about staples in a wardrobe the basic white tee is always on the list.
Sometimes a stylish outfit is a simple and basic one.
Less is more.
Lets face it, when running errands you want to be comfortable.
I wore this white tee from Loft with my mint cropped pants. I love this tee because it is a soft fabric and not too thin.
Because the T shirt is so basic it leaves the attention to be drawn elsewhere like the pants, shoes or accessories.
(A simple white tee and a great statement jacket is one of my favorite looks)
With this outfit I paired the pink purse and mint pants with a nude shoe to not overwhelm with pastels.
Add some simple jewelry like a locket or studs and you're good to go.
Simple.
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is another outfit where the pants are the attention.
These royal blue pajama pants can be a bit loud, but paired with such simplicity it quiets them.
These pants kind of make me feel like a Sultan/ 80's dancer.... can't decide.. but I love them.
They are a little funky and a lot of comfy.
I can't wait to dress these pants up a bit more creatively.
But this post is about minimalism. So....
I paired them with a white tank, bucket bag and sandals for the day.
An easy daytime look in the 90 degree summer heat.
 
Sometimes you just want to give the basic tee some credit.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment