Thursday, July 31, 2014

Baby Doll Dress


 







 I love sushi, which is weird because I used to hate fish.
But now in my grown up adulthood, I can eat the crap out of some sushi.
Saturday night that was precisely what I was craving.
5 Philadelphia rolls please...!
I am not ashamed to say I ate more sushi than my boyfriend... it happens.
(If you live in Columbia, SC try Camon Sushi. Its a little hole in the wall Japanese place that is delicious!)
 
I have been dying to wear my new candy pink clutch from Nasty Gal. It is such a fun statement that is girly with a hint of edge. I wore the clutch with my mint, lace baby doll dress and metallic sandals for a comfy, feminine and vintage-esque  look.
  Hope you like!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love the purse and the dress!! Great combo!!

    ReplyDelete