Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Stripes + Leather




 
Doin' the robot.


 

 
Its amazing how much more I appreciate drinking as a working adult. After work nothing sounds as good as a glass of wine. I should be out running, but lets be real most of the time I end up on the couch with a glass full of wine and mouth full of chocolate. Adulthood.
When work is over Friday, it definitely calls for a celebration drink.
This past Friday my boyfriend and I went out to a nearby bar for a few beers. 
 (I am not going to lie, I was still asleep by 10:30 pm.)
We may not have been out all night, but I still love the excuse to put on a good outfit.
I wore this striped shirt, leather shorts and wedges. I topped it off with this awesome statement necklace from Zara.
Overall, a relaxing and just inebriated enough Friday night.
Until next Friday...
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment