Thursday, July 10, 2014

Summer Lovin'

 
 
 
 




 
 








 
 
 
 












 
 
 
I am a sucker for a good sale.
In fact, most everything in my closet was bought on sale. I pride myself on finding great steals.
I wish I could buy my dream Céline bag, but that would be financially irresponsible. Even though I really really want to... like really bad.
However, most people can't afford to spend thousands of dollars on their wardrobe. I am one of these people. The good news is, you don't have to spend a fortune to have a great closet.
I was shopping the other day at Urban Outfitters and stumbled upon this great button down. Even though it is long sleeved it is a thin, breathable material making it wearable for summer. I love the print and colors of this shirt. I decided I wanted this shirt, so I look at the price tag and lo and behold.... its on sale!! 50% off! I'll take it! 
Shopping without the guilt is the best.
 
Jean shorts are crucial for summer.
I swear I spent years trying to find the perfect pair of jean shorts. I finally found this pair a couple months ago at the J. Crew outlet. They were exactly what I wanted! Classic, not too short, simple. Finally my search for the perfect pair of jean shorts was over.
Bonus! They were on sale!
 
Great clothes come at all prices.
I love Valentino, Yves Saint Laurent, Céline,  Marchesa, Chanel and so many couture designers.
Their collections are art. I respect their clothes enormously and am fascinated by the couture collections every season.
I hope to be able to wear gorgeous couture clothes one day; but you can still have great style on a smaller budget!
Personal style is about expressing yourself and being confident, not about the price tag.
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Yes! Buying on sale is awesome and so smart! Your fashion style is wonderful and so classic!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good sale as well, thrift stores are my favorite.
    Http://www.chimerenicole.com

    ReplyDelete