Monday, August 4, 2014

BLACK TIED + STRIPES and SPOTS

 


 



 



 





 
 
Its not secret I love some good jewelry, what woman doesn't?
Jewelry can elevate any outfit.
Accessories can make a simple outfit elegant, and a glamorous outfit classic. Accessorizing with jewelry is a great way to add some personal style to any outfit. That is why I am so excited when I stumble up quality brands for good prices!
 
I am SO excited to share about my new collaboration with Black Tied!
Black Tied is a great U.K. based jewelry company with enormous style and affordable prices.
I recently bought these 2 bracelets from Black Tied and I honestly am so impressed.
I love the quote on the one bracelet " DREAM BELIEVE ACHIEVE" and the edgy skulls on the other bracelet. Each piece can stand alone , but they also look great together.
The quality of both bracelets were impeccable. Both pieces will easily translate with any outfit.
They are classic pieces with style.
 
Black Tied has generously offered a 15% off discount on their jewelry for my readers!
The discount code is: STRIPES15
The discount is valid until September 2nd so hurry and buy some great jewelry!
(P.S. you enter the discount code at the last step of checkout after you are redirected back to the website from PayPal, and it will convert to US dollars or whatever currency you are using)
 
 
 
Instagram: BLACKTIED
 


3 comments:

  1. Cool to see you've got some commercial allegiances now!
    Dream, Believe... Achieve. I like that!
    Andrew Thornberry

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so pretty! And that's awesome that you got to do a collaboration!
    laurenroseprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete