Thursday, August 7, 2014

Kimono Kraze



 





 


Kimonos and aviators go together like red wine and chocolate: perfectly...
An effortlessly cool combination on anyone.
Add some Birkenstocks and you're ready for Bonnaroo...
I'm not exactly the "cool music festival type", blame it on my uptight control freak personality or utter lack of chillness, but I can't get away with that vibe. Maybe ill try a festival one day, but that is beside the point.
 
Something is happening with kimonos right now... and I welcome it.
Throw a kimono over a dress , crop top, or a tee shirt and jean shorts and voila... outfit!
Kimonos easily add style to any look.
Short, long, extra long, floral, fringe.... so many options!
I have seen a good bit of kimonos at Forever 21 for good prices if you want to give one a try and not spend too much.
I have had this floral one for a couple years now and still love it.
I have definitely gotten my moneys worth...
Maybe I will try a fringe one next....
Oh the possibilities.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment