Friday, August 15, 2014

Valentia Even Glow Serum




 
 

 
 
Lets face it, skin is important. I have a simple, but important, skin care routine. I wash my face and moisturize daily. I am not going to lie, I am dreading the day when I get wrinkles.
 My plan is to keep my skin healthy and age gracefully, heres hoping.
 
Recently I added a new product to my skin care regimen: Valencia Even Glow Serum.  I received this product to review it and share it with my readers. I only review products I believe in and truly support, and this antioxidant serum is one of them.
 
This serum is 20% Vitamin C and smells like citrus! Bonus!
Green tea extract is a key ingredient which adds antioxidants to fight inflammation and irritants. Organic rosehip seed oil and organic sea buckhorn oil increase skin hydration.
I like this serum because it is alcohol free and paraben free, and it does not feel harsh on your skin.
The serum made my skin feel hydrated and added a nice glow.
After I wash my face at night I apply a small amount of the serum to my neck and face and once it is dry I then apply my daily moisturizer.
It is a simple routine but it keeps my skin healthy!
 




To purchase this product:

 
For more about this product:



Powered by BrandBacker
 

No comments:

Post a Comment