Monday, August 18, 2014

The Jolie








 
Sometimes a girl just wants to channel Angelina Jolie.
Okay I know I look nothing like her, but a girl can pretend! Nothing wrong with that!
In 2012 Angelina Jolie wore a black velvet Atelier Versace gown with a thigh high slit to the Oscars that caught major attention. Her right leg was all over the internet and the butt of many jokes.
Yes the leg pose may have been much, but it was a beautiful dress and hey we still remember it! Her publicist would be happy.
Every time I see a thigh high slit I think of  that famous dress.
So when I saw this maxi skirt I had to get it. High slits are so dramatic I love them.  (as long as they aren't too high) Maybe this skirt would make me feel powerful and fierce like her?
Heres hoping.
 
 I wore the tee shirt to make the skirt and heels more casual.
Clothing alters our attitude and can influence our mood. Its the reason I love fashion.
 
I may not look like Angelina Jolie circa Oscars 2012, but I feel like her in this skirt.
Hey a girl can dream. :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment