Thursday, September 18, 2014

10 Fall Must Haves

 

FALL



I don't think I am alone when I say I can not wait for fall. Technically it is the fall season, but it is still almost 90 degrees in the south. However, I have already begun to shift my wardrobe and am forcing it to feel like fall.  I could probably make a list of 100 must haves including the usual fall staples like sweaters, riding boots and leather moto jackets. However, I have simplified my list to 10. Some of which I have already, some of which are on my wish list.



1. Cape-  I love a cape! They are dramatic, chic and classic! Nasty Gal.com has some great capes for reasonable prices!

2. Choker- Blame it on the 90's.
 
3. Booties- Chelsea, heeled, buckled, so many options.

4. Over the Knee Boots- I am obsessed.  They remind me of Rachel ZoĆ« and I love them.

5. Leopard - Leopard accessories like shoes or scarves are always chic. Treat them like a neutral an add to any outfit.

6. Loafers- Taken from the boys and worn better.

7. Vest - Not ready to commit to a full coat? A coat without sleeves? Yes.

8.  Leather skirt- Pencil skirt, midi skirt, pleated skirt. All in leather please.

9. Poncho- There is nothing more comfortable than a poncho. H&M and Nasty Gal have some great ones right now.

10. Knit Leggings- Fall always needs leggings. Take a hint from Marc Jacobs and get them in knit .



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment