Sunday, September 21, 2014

The Men's Shirt









 
I have always loved men's shirts.
I have had this shirt for years and I still love it. Funny this is, it cost less than 5 dollars at a thrift shop. Mens shirts are oversized, comfy and look great with skinny jeans or leggings. Add some feminine accessories and shoes and you have a chic, effortless outfit.  It may not be for everyone (and yes you can just buy a womans button down) but I love the look and size of men's shirts. So when you see me occasionally shopping in the mens department, I am not shopping for my boyfriend ( he wishes) I am shopping for myself.
 
 
Shirt: Thrifted       Jeans:  Elle for Kohls.    Shoes: Lauren Conrad.   Clutch: Asos



4 comments:

  1. Love the look! xo

    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love that sweater with the leather shorts in your latest post!! Great style

      Delete
  2. You look amazing, I love your top!

    www.blondeincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love the layout of your blog!

      Delete