Monday, September 29, 2014

Over-the-Knee Obsession









              Boots are the quintessential fall shoe.
Ankle boots, chelsea boots, riding boots, platform boots and the list goes on. But my absolute favorite are over-the-knee boots. They are a major trend this season and personally I have always loved them. They are so dramatic.
I have black leather over-the-knee riding boots that I have literally worn to death. I love them, but I think they are done. I just bought these suede boots to replace them. Many boots can be very expensive, but I got these from Asos for a very reasonable price. I know I will be wearing them often this fall. What are your favorite types of boots?
 
 
Boots: Asos     Clutch:Asos     Dress: Forever 21.    Earrings: Kate Spade


2 comments:

  1. Love these boots paired with the dress, so perfect!

    Brooke
    www.pumpsandpushups.com

    ReplyDelete