Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Shades of Blush

 






 
 Happy hump day everyone!
I woke up today to wonderful 57 degree weather! Ha! 57 degrees today! Finally it feels like fall!
I think today is the day. I have been waiting (somewhat patiently) for this day to come.
The day I get my first pumpkin spice latte of the year!
I have held off drinking one until it feels like fall and today it does. Why are women so obsessed with the pumpkin spice latte? First, because it is delicious. And second, because we love cozying up in fall weather with a big chunky sweater and pumpkin spice in our hand. It just feels good.
So today I will do just that.
This latest outfit I wore will probably be the last summery outfit I post.
Good bye summer, I will not miss you.
 
 
 
 
Skirt: J. Crew.     Shirt: Francesca's      Shoes: Zara.    Clutch: Asos.   Earrings: Forever 21.

2 comments:

  1. Nothing better than a warm cozy sweater! Love your last summer outfit :)

    Brooke
    www.pumpsandpushups.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit and with those earrings!! Perfect! I can't wait to see your outfits and posts for fall and winter!!

    ReplyDelete