Tuesday, September 2, 2014

The Half Crop


 
I think I saw a bird, and apparently it scared me...


 




 
I hope everyone had a good Labor day weekend!
For those of you who had to labor, I feel your pain. I had to work at the hospital this weekend. But luckily I had Monday off. I spent the day doing what everyone should be doing on their day off, binge watching True Detective. Matthew McConaughey, you never cease to amaze me. I have successfully watched over half of the first season in a day and a half. Oops.
Anyways... It is still hot as hell here so I decided to wear what I call my half crop top. It only requires half commitment to showing my stomach and I like that.
Personally I love this shirt because its different, asymmetric and minimalist. It pairs great with a simple necklace and jewelry.
 Its perfect for hot days when your stomach needs a breeze and you still want to stuff yourself full of yummy labor day food.

No comments:

Post a Comment