Thursday, August 28, 2014

Crisp Summer White


 





 


 Every closet needs a crisp white shirt.
They are one of the most versatile pieces. The ways to style a white blouse are endless.
I personally love this one because of the sleeves and the oversized fit.
Why is it that an oversized shirt makes us feel skinnier?
Maybe its because in my head I'm pretending "Oh this giant shirt just dwarfs my tiny body everyone." When in all actuality I know its really "this shirt is just big." I still love an oversized fit anyways.
That's why I love clothes, they can alter the way we feel.
 
If you wear something more relaxed and loose on top, wear something tighter on the bottom.
Personally I love leopard with bright pink so I wore this necklace with the leopard shoes.
 
A crisp white shirt is perfect for a summer night out.
 
 
Shirt: Zara   Jeans: Loft   Shoes: Shoemint   Clutch: Urban Outfitters 

No comments:

Post a Comment