Thursday, July 3, 2014

The Birkenstock Bandwagon.


 
 
I've had my eye on some Birkenstocks since early spring.
Birkenstocks are the "it" shoe this season, and probably next season too.
I love this trend. The whole "sporty shoe" thing that's happening right now is amazing.
It may not be for everyone, but it is definitely for me.
I have already written in my post "Ugly Shoes" about this awesome trend, but I can't get enough of it.
This past year has been all about the 90's. Overalls, plaid, flannel, Birkenstocks, grunge and more.
The only reason I had not bought some Birkenstocks yet is because I couldn't decide.
Stick to the classics like black or brown? Go summery with white? Be funky and get a print like leopard?
Calf hair? Leather? Matte? 
Should I buy the original Birkenstocks or get the similar style with Zara, or Topshop?
So many decisions!
I may have over thought this...
Until yesterday when I happened upon the perfect pair for me.
Metallic.
Yes!
I love any color, material or brand of these shoes and highly suggest them for any closet.
Pick what style suits you and your personality and rock them for summer and into fall..
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 




















 
 
 
I wore these metallic Birkenstock style shoes with my Zara dress for a simple summer look.
The shoes made the dress casual and effortless for daytime.
This is a simple look I love.

1 comment: