Thursday, August 21, 2014

Stripes + Florals





 

 
I don't think I will ever own enough striped shirts.
They are easily chic and classic. The quintessential Parisian look. I wish I could pass for Parisian, but i'll have to stick with Texan. 
This combination is one of my personal favorites: a striped tee shirt, floral skirt, flats and simple jewelry. To mix and match, you need to have at least one thing in common. This particular outfit has two things in common. Not only is the fabric both cotton, the navy stripes match the navy into the skirt.
You just need one similarity to tie the look together. If you match too much it can look matchy-matchy and you lose that effortless feel.
This combination always makes me feel creative and put together at the same time.
 
 
 
Tee Shirt: Forever 21 .  Skirt: Loft.  Shoes: Rock & Republic.  Purse: Kate Spade
 

No comments:

Post a Comment