Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Hoodie Happiness

 
I'm cool.





 You know when you're shopping and you see something that you are just drawn to? It isn't really your style and it may be a little "out there" but for some reason you love it. That's how I feel about this hoodie. I don't know why but I love it. Hoodies usually aren't my style. But a striped one with leather sleeves apparently is.
We like what we like.
Pieces like this are what develop a wardrobe with your own personal style.
A hoodie with leather sleeves is probably not uncommon in somewhere like New York, but where I live in the South it is different. 
It may not be everyone's cup of tea, and that's okay.
We all have our own style and reasons we dress how we do.
 That's why its called personal style.
 
What are some of your favorite pieces?
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment